The Pageant Committee has announced a winner for Miss Mescalero XLII! Please join the Committee and her family in welcoming Ms. Deandra into one of Mescalero’s prestige title. Crowning Ceremony starts at 6PM on Dec. 7th at the IMG!
List of projects with opportunities to bid on:
- Windy Point II- All materials provided, Contractor supplies their own tools and equipment
- Bidding for 25 driveways for two cars.
- 23 Crawl space doors. Inside each of the homes laundry rooms contractor will need to cut out the space and properly seal with door.
- 23 Decks
- Private Lots (currently four of them).
- These four are already contracted, any future will be out for bidding to do foundations, skirting, decks, walkways and stairs
- Schoolyard Circle- Possibly six houses
- Foundations, skirting, walkway and stairs. Depending on the house if a deck is needed.
- Electrician for setting up and installation of power.
- Windy Point III- New development, List of items to bid on coming shortly
- A Dii Ni’ Kuwaa – New development. List of items to bid on coming shortly
Deadline to submit Bids will be December 16th, 2022, at 3:00 p.m.
Some of these projects may be undertaken using in-house crews, depending on their availability and work-load, and not be available for bidding. These projects may be bid in-part, or not at all.
Scopes of Work will be provided, Upon Requests, by Executive Director and Special Projects Manager themselves, for each project.
Road Runner Food Bank
December 1st at 12:30pm
Activity Hall parking lot – Drive Thru Distribution
Did you know Thanksgiving is peak day for home cooking fires?
Read more below for Thanksgiving Fire Safety