Starting on December 6, 2022:
For December 14th, 2022: $300 per tribal member
Checks will be distributed on the following schedule:
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Mescalero Community Center – Gymnasium
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, December 15, 2022
Mescalero Community Center – Gymnasium
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Deductions up to 50% of this dividend will be taken for child support in arrears and past due hardship loans.
The Child Support Enforcement Office will also be distributing checks at the above days and times.
Check mailing information
- Checks will be mailed on Thursday, December 15th, 2022 at 2:00 pm
- Checks will be mailed to out-of-town residents only
- if you reside in Mescalero, Ruidoso, Tularosa or Alamogordo (locals) and would like your check mailed, please notify the Finance Department no later than Wednesday, December 14th by 4:00 pm
- If you are an out-of-town resident and do not want your check mailed, please notify the Administrative front desk receptionists no later than Wednesday, December 14th by 4:00 pm All address changes will need to be made with Crystal Lester as soon as possible
- Once the checks are placed in the mail, they become property of the US Postal service- we cannot go back and request for a check to be pulled or recovered
- All returned checks will go directly to Tribal Finance
- Please call Crystal Lester with any address changes
- Tribal Finance will then contact Crystal Lester for an updated address
- If an updated address is not received, the check will remain in Tribal Finance until a new address has been received
- Once Tribal Finance receives the updated address, the check will be mailed out the next business day
- If you lose a check or it is stolen, you will need to notify the Tribal Finance Department
- A request to place a stop payment will need to be completed. There is a $35 stop payment fee
- The stop payment takes approximately 3 business days
- Once the stop payment has been approved, it will be re-issued the Friday after
Things to remember
- Notes are accepted only with the approval of the President, Vice-President or designee.
- Please have an ID available, as the individuals distributing dividend may not know you and will need to verify your identity
- If you are under the influence, your check will not be distributed to you
- Early check releases are not allowed
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
The Pageant Committee has announced a winner for Miss Mescalero XLII! Please join the Committee and her family in welcoming Ms. Deandra into one of Mescalero’s prestige title. Crowning Ceremony starts at 6PM on Dec. 7th at the IMG!
List of projects with opportunities to bid on:
- Windy Point II- All materials provided, Contractor supplies their own tools and equipment
- Bidding for 25 driveways for two cars.
- 23 Crawl space doors. Inside each of the homes laundry rooms contractor will need to cut out the space and properly seal with door.
- 23 Decks
- Private Lots (currently four of them).
- These four are already contracted, any future will be out for bidding to do foundations, skirting, decks, walkways and stairs
- Schoolyard Circle- Possibly six houses
- Foundations, skirting, walkway and stairs. Depending on the house if a deck is needed.
- Electrician for setting up and installation of power.
- Windy Point III- New development, List of items to bid on coming shortly
- A Dii Ni’ Kuwaa – New development. List of items to bid on coming shortly
Deadline to submit Bids will be December 16th, 2022, at 3:00 p.m.
Some of these projects may be undertaken using in-house crews, depending on their availability and work-load, and not be available for bidding. These projects may be bid in-part, or not at all.
Scopes of Work will be provided, Upon Requests, by Executive Director and Special Projects Manager themselves, for each project.