Mescalero Apache Tribe Housing Department seeking bids
by Mescalero Apache Tribe | December 5, 2022 12:02 pm
List of projects with opportunities to bid on:
- Windy Point II- All materials provided, Contractor supplies their own tools and equipment
- Bidding for 25 driveways for two cars.
- 23 Crawl space doors. Inside each of the homes laundry rooms contractor will need to cut out the space and properly seal with door.
- 23 Decks
- Private Lots (currently four of them).
- These four are already contracted, any future will be out for bidding to do foundations, skirting, decks, walkways and stairs
- Schoolyard Circle- Possibly six houses
- Foundations, skirting, walkway and stairs. Depending on the house if a deck is needed.
- Electrician for setting up and installation of power.
- Windy Point III- New development, List of items to bid on coming shortly
- A Dii Ni’ Kuwaa – New development. List of items to bid on coming shortly
Deadline to submit Bids will be December 16th, 2022, at 3:00 p.m.
Some of these projects may be undertaken using in-house crews, depending on their availability and work-load, and not be available for bidding. These projects may be bid in-part, or not at all.
Scopes of Work will be provided, Upon Requests, by Executive Director and Special Projects Manager themselves, for each project.
MATHD Office at 575-464-9235 OR
Executive Director, Mr. Craig Dougall, email: [email protected] Work Cell: 575-495-8357. OR
Mr. Gerald Blakely, Special Projects Manager, email: [email protected] Phone number: 912-536-4735.
Source URL: https://mescaleroapachetribe.com/17720/mescalero-apache-tribe-housing-department-seeking-bids/
Copyright ©2023 Official Website of the Mescalero Apache Tribe unless otherwise noted.