$300 per tribal member
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Mescalero Community Center-Gymnasium: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
NOTE: Children’s Court, Power of Attorney, Guardianship & Court Holds will be distributed at the South Hall.
Deductions up to 50% of this dividend will be taken only for child support in arrears.
Please remember notes for picking up checks must be approved by President, Vice President, or designee. Please have your identification ready to verify.
Friday, December 6, 2019
Mescalero Community Center – South Hall
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
NOTE: Checks will be mailed on Friday, December 6, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. for
Tribal Members residing off the reservation. Please verify your correct mailing address to Crystal Lester by noon on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019.
Check mailing information:
- Checks will be mailed on Friday, December 6th, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Checks will be mailed to out of town residents only
- if you reside in Mescalero, Ruidoso, Tularosa or Alamogordo (locals) and would like your check mailed, please notify the Finance Department no later than Friday, December 6th, 2019 by 12:00 pm
- If you are an out of town resident and do not want your check mailed, please notify Finance no later than Friday, December 6th by 10:00 am
- Please have all address changes to Crystal Lester, Tribal Executive Secretary no later than Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 by noon
- All address changes will need to be made with Crystal Lester
- Once the checks are placed in the mail, they become property of the US Postal service- we cannot go back and request for a check to be pulled or recovered
- All returned checks will go directly to Tribal Finance
- Please call Crystal Lester with any address changes
- Tribal Finance will then contact Crystal Lester for an updated address
- If an updated address is not received, the check will remain in Tribal Finance until a new address has been received
- Once Tribal Finance receives the updated address, the check will be mailed out the next business day
- If you lose a check or it is stolen, you will need to notify the Tribal Finance Department
- A request to place a stop payment will need to be completed. There is a $35 stop payment fee
- The stop payment takes approximately 3 business days
- Once the stop payment has been approved, it will be re-issued the next business day
Things to remember:
- Notes are accepted only with the approval of the President, Vice-President or designee.
- Please have an ID available, as the individuals distributing dividend may not know you, and will need to verify your identity
- If you are under the influence, your check will not be distributed to you
- Early check releases are not allowed
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.